Our strictly independent inspections ensure the very best control of cost and quality is applied to your high value investment in Demonstration, Press and marketing vehicle fleets.
- DEKRA carry out over 26 million vehicle inspections annually across the globe – all independent
- Provide costed repairs with parts prices at the point of inspection which can be viewed on our secure web platform, emailed or printed in the field
- Our inspection system is very versatile providing the driver with a costed report
- Can be replaced with an un-costed report highlighting just the damage and repair methods if required
- As members of the BVRLA we inspect to this industry standard, as well as any other return standard specified
- DEKRA can also ensure the quality of repaired vehicles prior to resale, post-accident repair or prior to release to a Press client
DEKRA have vast experience of working within refurbishment sites. Each time a vehicle returns from a booking, our inspection processes ensures that only required remedial work is carried out.
- Avoids site damage being recharged to the client
- Ensures accident damage is identified and communicated back to the client to allow recharge
- Comprehensive feedback on storage conditions, asset abuse, site damage and working practices
- Gives accurate and unbiased inspection accessible through our own IT system
Please contact us to find out more information.