Vacancy - Digital Transformation Performance Coach – In Retailer
Field-based role covering the South Coast, South West and South Wales with substantial basic salary & OTE plus company car, pension and private health care
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Transformation Performance Coach who can engage with BMW & Mini Dealers and focus on inbound telephone enquiries and leads.
The main aim of the Digital Transformation Performance Coach is to support a designated group of BMW & MINI Retailers, ensuring that all Retailers are engaged in gaining sustainable improvements in the ratio of digital customer enquiries converting to solid test drive appointments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, produce and present your coaching intervention within the Retailer
- 1-2-1, group and individual coaching of Sales Executives and Management
- Implementation of Process Change Management
- Actively promote i-coach remote coaching to support the Retailers achievement
- Accurate reporting of activities for each Retailer visit and additional programme reporting
- Provide digital, video and telephone coaching as appropriate to Retailer staff
- Creation of effective action planning utilising SMART objectives using GROW to nurture the Retailer towards achievement of their goals
- Use of BMW Group technology to focus on areas of improvement
- To maintain excellent relationships with all the relevant Dealer Network personnel
We are looking for energetic self-starters who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable experience in implementing change at individual & organisational levels
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge and experience of performance management, employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (beneficial but not essential)
- Passion and enthusiasm about improving performance
- Knowledge of modern customer buying behaviours and trends
- A desire to stay abreast of social media trends, up and coming social networks and effective digital marketing processes
- Experience of working and leading within a targeted sales environment and sales funnel management
- A minimum level 3 coaching qualification from a recognised body
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.