Vacancy - Energy Business Development Manager
Field-based role covering the UK with regular requirements to attend Nissan offices in Maple Cross and DEKRA offices in Stokenchurch. Ideally the successful candidate will live in the South of the UK within a 2-hour drive time of these offices.
Company car, pension and private health care
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Energy Business Development Manager who can support the sales and the commercial roll out of the Nissan Home Energy storage solutions and the Vehicle to Grid.
Nissan is one of the most desirable automotive companies and the world leader in electric mobility. In addition to the traditional automotive business, Nissan is also launching activities in the energy storage and energy services to ensure that all the necessary technologies and services are ready for a society powered by renewable energy in which 100% of mobility is electric.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales and the business development of the whole Nissan Energy portfolio in the UK.
- Manage the commercial relationship with the different stakeholders (regarding the V2G business)
- Coordinate the marketing actions and sales campaigns leveraging the expertise and tools at Nissan GB.
- Strong coordination with after sales, marketing, corporate sales and electric vehicle teams.
- Management of the existing strategic partnerships and the launch of new ones
The ideal candidate will possess
- An energy background with significant experience in the sales of energy storage, solar and power electronics products in the UK market.
- A very good understanding of the UK energy market (i.e. frequency response) and latest trends in market developments as V2G or battery business.
- Engineer, especially electrical education and ICT knowledge as well.
- Imagination, innovation and problem solving.
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.