Vacancy - BMW Financial Services In-Dealer Field Coach – Finance Renewals
National role covering the UK with company car, pension and private health care
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced In-Dealer Coach who can engage with BMW Dealers and focus on Finance Renewals.
The main aim of the In-Dealer Coach is to support a designated group of BMW Dealers, ensuring that all Dealers are engaged in gaining sustainable improvements in the levels of Renewals activity with existing finance customers.
You will achieve this by coaching and influencing change at all levels with Dealer Principals, Senior Management and Sales Executives, ensuring the full use of the programme and all available tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- 1-2-1 coaching Management
- 1-2-1 and group and individual coaching of Sales Executives
- Follow-Up and sign-up to BMW Financial Services Pathways Programme
- Participation in and promoting of i-coach remote coaching
- Use of BMW Group technology to focus areas of improvement
- Implementation of Process Change
- Understanding of Gaps in Process through Diagnostic of Current Process and delivery of behavioural and process change
- Ensure Dealer Management are focussed on the programme
- Initial and de-brief meetings with Dealer Management
- Attendance at BMW Group Meetings as required
- Support through use of the BMW FS platforms
- Use of BMW Group Portals for action planning and using all other reporting tools available including full visit reporting
- Tracking individual and Dealers performance and activity
- Use of Digivoice and Other Reporting Tools for measuring and creating actions for change
- Interaction and close working with BMW FS and Area Teams
- Ensure fully engaged with the Area Management Team
- Joint visits where required and agreed
- Keeping BMW FS aware of all issues and actions relating to your area and Dealers within your specific remit
- To work closely with any other partners running programmes related to Sales and Marketing activity to ensure Best Practice and results
- To provide all data and information within deadlines set by the Team Leader
- To maintain excellent relationships with all the relevant Dealer Network personnel. To communicate with these in accordance with guidelines given by the Team Leader
- To communicate regularly with the Client and Team Leader.
- To professionally and effectively represent BMW FS and DEKRA
- To maintain personal awareness of BMW Group, BMW FS and DEKRA quality policies and procedures, and to at all times comply with the general and departmental procedures of both BMW Group and DEKRA
We are looking for dynamic and energetic self-starters who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to deliver change in performance through behavioural and process change
- Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.