- Published: 28 November 2019
HR Business Partner
Office based (Southampton with regular travel to Stokenchurch and Aberdeen)
Competitive salary plus pension scheme, free parking, access to thousands of discounts on an online benefits portal, new car purchase schemes provided through partner relationships and more……
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our expanding HR team providing specialist, professional support to our Process Safety business in Southampton (Approximately 100 employees.)
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering expert and customer focused HR support as well as providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries. In addition, the successful candidate will provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service supporting Line Managers in all matters relating to HR. This is a generalist position which will enable the successful candidate to gain a variety of experience in a diverse business focussed on becoming the Global Partner for a Safe World.
Alongside one other Business Partner in the UK, the successful candidate will ensure that HR policies and procedures are created, shared and implemented within the UK. The ideal candidate will be a commercially focused HR generalist who has experience working within a range of sectors, possessing excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach and the ability to meet deadlines.
The HR Business Partner will support the UK Head of HR with the HR strategic plan and will take joint ownership in ensuring consistent processes are maintained throughout the UK and exceed overall HR standards in a shared service environment.
- We are looking for a professional individual with a wealth of experience in generalist HR
- Previous experience in working within a fast paced environment
- Experience within recruitment
- Possess a formal HR related qualification; part CIPD qualified (minimum Level 5 preferred) and have an up to date working knowledge of current employment law legislation
- Previous experience in managing a HR administrator
- Experience with HR metrics and experience of writing HR policies and procedures
- You will also be happy to travel to different locations as part of your role.
- Experience in coordinating and implementing projects
- Proven experience of significant change management/Organisational Development experience including restructure, redundancy, TUPE and redeployment
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 47,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
In the UK, we offer diverse services across automotive, oil and gas, insurance and chemical and process safety industries.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.