- Published: 12 November 2019
Aftermarket Area Manager
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits including private medical insurance and company car
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 45,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Our client is a world leader in the design, development and production of braking systems and components for cars, motorbikes, industrial vehicles and machinery, for the OE market, after-market and racing.
The main aim of this role is to promote and sell vehicle parts into the distributors throughout the UK, provide technical training and support to businesses, building customer relationships and managing the marketing activity to increase orders.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will possess: -
- Strong technical & training skills
- Good sales and closing skills
- Knowledge of the independent aftermarkets
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
You will be: -
- Able to demonstrate a track record of training & sales success
- Regionally based and a well organised and flexible individual
You will have: -
- A wealth of experience within territory management
- Experience working for a distributor or manufacturer with an understanding of parts.
- Technical / Commercial experience
You will be an integral part of the team, representing this world-renowned brand. You will also have the support of the DEKRA Automotive network; a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in automotive brakes.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.