- Published: 25 October 2019
Learning and Development Coach and Trainer- Part-time and full-time positions available
Salary from 27K plus annual bonus
- Do you live within commutable distance of Junction 5 (Stokenchurch, Nr High Wycombe) on the M40 corridor?
- Do you possess a passion for developing others?
- Are you good at building relationships with others?
- Can you confidently engage with people in order to achieve results & encourage sustainable behavioural change?
- Are you looking to move into the next step of your Learning & Development career?
You will be responsible for driving several KPIs through the upskilling and performance improvement of relevant individuals in the network. Working with a number of recognised Automotive brands such as Mini, BMW, Audi and Renault, the role will primarily involve the delivery of one to one coaching and training to the dealer network via our web-based training platform.
Want to know more about the role, then copy the link below:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- 1-2-1 Coaching to improve the customer experience
- Deliver online group training on a range of topics
- Review, develop & refresh content that meets the changing needs of our clients
- Communicate with the field-based team to confidently promote the I-Coach element of the programme
- Effectively communicate the performance of programmes with Key Stake-holders
- Keep up to date with the digital tools within the team to enhance the learning experience
- To provide all data and information required by the programmes within strict deadlines
- Work independently, proactively and as part of a team to improve overall performance
- To regularly communicate with the client and programme leader
- To attend off-site meetings & visit retailers when required
- To professionally and effectively represent the Client and DEKRA Automotive and comply with general and departmental procedures
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidates will possess a passion for helping others improve their performance and have a proactive approach to seeking new opportunity and managing time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone. You will need to be engaging, with the ability to inspire others to achieve results and encourage sustainable behavioural change.
We are passionate about developing enthusiastic people who are eager to learn and move forward within the learning and development environment. Therefore, if you have experience in any of the following then we would like to hear from you:
- Utilising and driving key performance indicators through others
- Developing and delivering engaging, purposeful coaching and training as well as mentoring others
- Working with GROW and SMART to coach individual performance
In return for working for DEKRA - one of the worlds’ leading companies in safety, you will receive the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (including discounted gym membership)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Employer retail discount
- New car schemes provided through partner relationships
- Opportunity to join the DEKRA Charity Committee
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.