- Published: 26 September 2019
HGV Vehicle Inspector
The purpose of this field-based role is to Deliver a high-quality standard of service by efficiently conducting HGV vehicle inspections at various dealerships and compounds.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow a standard procedure to undertake HGV vehicle inspections safely and efficiently
- Record all vehicle details, cosmetic and mechanical issues and complete a road test.
- Professionally and effectively provide responsive customer service in a pleasant and friendly manner
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full clean HGV Class C driving licence
- Fully trained in Vehicle Inspection both cosmetic and mechanical
- Experience in Microsoft Office and using handheld technologies
- Excellent customer focus, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working professionally as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibility to the needs of the business
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.