Senior Business Analyst
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Audi UK who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our established team.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for driving incremental improvement across the Audi Centre network. This will be achieved by creating and running various reports and interpreting and presenting identified trends.
As Senior Business Analyst you will preferably have advanced Excel skills and experience using Tableau. This role will also have responsibility for overseeing the DEKRA Analytics team in their duties and developing the analytics service deliverables to clients.
- Support the field teams with reporting suites for network meetings
- Develop Tableau dashboards to investigate current and future trends, map and demonstrate network performance
- Assisting the DEKRA team in developing a Tableau reporting provision
- Timely delivery of all monthly reporting, ad-hoc analytics and performance updates
- As Team Leader for the DEKRA Analytics team you will conduct one-to-one, bi-annual and annual reviews
Education and experience:
- Educated to A-Level (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 years experience of using Tableau
- Experience of using MS Excel to an Advanced level
- Experience of operating or contributing significantly at a strategic level
- Experience of leading a team of Business Analysts
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills with a positive approach
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Professional at all times, using a proactive and collaborative approach
- An open flexible working style with the ability to build trust and credibility quickly
What we offer you:
- Office-based role in Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe (jct 5 of the M40)
- Full time permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension and private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Modern, attractive, open plan offices
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Fund-raising events organised by our charity committee
In return you will have the benefit of working on behalf of a prestigious brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the DEKRA network. The successful candidate will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Effective Management as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.