Vacancy - Automotive Workshop Compliance And Regulatory Executive
Office based role working for our client at FIAT Chrysler Automobiles Head Office in Slough with a competitive basic salary and bonus plus benefits including employee savings scheme, access to vehicle affinity schemes, private healthcare and company pension.
A key supplier to FCA in the UK and Europe, DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Our client, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, with an established presence in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focussed individual to join the team responsible for the management of FCA special tools, diagnostic equipment and associated programmes, providing technical support to customers and administrative support in respect of all type approval requirements applicable in the UK.
- To manage, promote and ensure adequate network provision for all FCA diagnostic equipment and workshop special tools
- Support Dealer network and manage the issue of EV & Hybrid special tools during the roll out of EV and Hybrid products. Work with FCA HQ to ensure network are informed of the tooling and equipment requirements
- To work with FCA UK's Homologation Executive to support activities specifically for Certificate of Conformity production
- To manage and report in relation to the Portable and Automotive Battery Regulation and the Waste Packaging Regulation
Knowledge and Skills (Essential):
- Have a technical knowledge ideally of FCA products
- To be capable of understanding the respective legislation that covers the main duties and responsibilities
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and possess a high level of self- motivation
- To be able to effectively prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- To possess a high level of both written and verbal communication skills
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.