Office based role in Stokenchurch (near High Wycombe) with a competitive basic salary plus benefits including employee savings scheme, private healthcare and company pension.
The main focus of the role is to support the Inspections division. Primary areas of responsibility include arranging vehicle inspections, deploying engineers, processing requests, conducting HPI checks and monitoring the affinity scheme.
• Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their specific enquiries
• Book and allocate customer jobs to engineers
• Update database/portals with changes and status of each customer
• Liaise with engineers to book follow on jobs for customers
• General administration including taking payments, issuing receipts and customer correspondence via email and post
• Work to SLA's for our existing customers
• Experience within a customer service environment, preferably in an office/contact centre environment
• Excellent communication skills along with a good telephone manner
• Proven experience in providing exceptional customer service
• An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and internal colleagues
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• A good geographical knowledge
• Experience in scheduling is preferable
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a busy environment, use their own initiative, provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times, strive to go the extra mile and be a great team player. This is varied role in a fantastic team environment which offers the opportunity to make a difference to our business. Automotive experience is not essential for this role.
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Automotive does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Automotive via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Automotive shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Automotive.